LDJSpot 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LDJSpot 2

The second forum, for basically anything!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Relativity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy

Jeremy

Number of posts : 70
Title : Sir postalot
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Special Relativity Empty
PostSubject: Special Relativity   Special Relativity Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Weird...

Special relativity - time is not constant. When you move faster, time goes slower... This was proved by people putting a clock on a spaceship and one on Earth and one of the one in the spaceship was behind. This was further proved by when twins were born, one was flown into space. Now, if you look at the two pictures, the one in the spaceship looks younger! If you move, then you actually go back in time. so if you were traveling very (very) fast, then looked at other people, then it would look like they were moving slower, and when you stop, you would have actually gone back in time. Another thing to think about... what if you only move one limb of your body?

Remember that lots of things in science relate to the speed of light. In this case, if you were traveling at the speed of light, then everything would be still. This I find weird. That would mean that if someone could look at something moving at the speed of light, then it would be instantaneous (think about it)!

Yeah, I think about this kind of stuff all the time... scratch
Back to top Go down
Yanz
Admin
Admin
Yanz

Number of posts : 110
Title : Hmm..
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Special Relativity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Relativity   Special Relativity Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Jeremy wrote:

Yeah, I think about this kind of stuff all the time... scratch

Thats why I made this board Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ldjspot2.forumotion.com

Special Relativity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LDJSpot 2 :: Science :: Space and Physics-
Jump to: